Join The Lionshead Law Team…
Lionshead Law is an innovative Employment Law and HR Consultancy Company offering fixed-fee and retainer services for both employers and employees. We started our business in September 2013 and, due to its rapid success, we are now looking to expand throughout London and the rest of the UK.
Our consultants are self-employed, qualified solicitors of at least 8 years PQE in employment law. Regulated by the Claims Management Regulator, our consultants work as legal advisers despite retaining their practising certificates. The retention of the practising certificates and the specialist nature of our insurance means we can still advise on settlement agreements as well as represent both employers and employees in the ET.
What we want:
• Ambitious, self-starting employment lawyers who are client focused and commercially minded
• Individuals who hate time recording and chasing unpaid fees – all our work is done on fixed-fees payable in advance!
• Those who aren’t afraid to go it alone but want colleagues and support
• Natural networkers who just need a bit of encouragement to take the first step into self-employment
What we offer:
• An established brand with a great reputation
• 80% of fees generated from your clients
• Business cards
• Full support with marketing and business development
• Full professional insurance
• PLC and Westlaw
• IT support
• Centralised billing
• Home working on days and times to suit you
• Great colleagues!
We can help you build a very successful practice very quickly – we know how to do it as we did it ourselves.
If you love the idea of working for yourself but don’t want to do it alone; if you are excited by the prospect of being able to work when you like and where you like without sacrificing income; if you understand that client care is the number one thing people want from their lawyers and are prepared to live up to our motto “Always here for you…“, then please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Please contact Belinda Lester with your CV and covering letter.